Wednesday 23 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (11)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
How My Summer Went Up in FlamesThis week I'm waiting for:

How My Summer Went Up In Flames by  Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Relase date: May 7.

Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie just wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But with every mile marker that passes, Rosie discovers a new sense of self…and that sometimes the best revenge is moving on.


I've decided to read some more contemporaries in 2013, and this book just about fits into what I'm looking for. It sounds absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to read it. 


What are you waiting on this week? Leave a link below and let me know!

11 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited about this book!
    I can't wait to read it. It sounds so good and really funny :-)

    My WoW: http://theobsessivereader.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This books looks great! I just added it to my TBR list! NEW FOLLOWER
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, it is. Can't wait to discover what's behind it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This book sounds like a good book! I kinda like the cover too. :) I'm also trying to read more contemporaries this year, as I usually only read everything but.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. But I've discovered that contemporaries can be really good, so I'm looking forward to reading more.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Road trip book! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Love those books!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete