Wednesday 9 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (10)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I'm waiting for:
Undone (Unraveling #1.5)

Undone by Elizabeth Norris
Release date: March 5.


Before the accident. Before their universes collided. Before they fell in love.

Riveting and romantic, Undone: An Unraveling Novella contains three short stories set in the world of Unraveling, the first book in the gripping sci-fi duology by Elizabeth Norris.

Before Ben Michaels saved Janelle Tenner’s life, Janelle saved Ben when he stumbled through an interuniverse portal into a completely new world. That day, he fell in love with the girl of his dreams. And he never forgot her.

Through three stories told from Ben’s point of view, learn how Ben and his friends discovered their ability to travel between worlds, how Ben first met Janelle, and how he pined for her for years before he actually got the chance to meet her, save her life, and capture her heart. And find out what happens to Ben between the cliff-hanger conclusion to Unraveling and the beginning of its heart-stopping sequel, Unbreakable.


I loved Ben in Unravelling, so I can't wait to read these short stories from his POV! 


What are you waiting for this week? Leave a link below and let me know!

7 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this series! I don't know how that happened, but it sounds right up my alley. Thanks for sharing. Check out our WoW this week.
    http://yafictionandwhiskeysours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Unravelling, but I've heard good things! I'm still on the fence over how I feel about this novella trend though...

    My WoW pick this week is Insomnia by J.R. Johansson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's okay, as long as it not too much and that you don't have to read them to understand the story. But as I loved Unravelling I certainly wouldn't mind reading more in that world/story :)

      Delete
  3. I liked I will have to check out Unravelling, I haven't really heard anything about it until now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say "I liked your review. I will have to check out Unravelling now, I haven't heard anything about it until reading your post. Thanks again for sharing."

      Delete
    2. I loved Unravelling, so I hope you'll enjoy it, if you get to read it. I'll certainly recommend it!

      Delete