Thursday 31 January 2013

Swoon Thursday (1) - The Golden Lily


SWOON is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

This week I'm swooning over Adrian Ivashkov in The Golden Lily.

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)

“I tried to be a better person for her– but it was to impress her, to get her to want me. But when I’m around you, I want to be better because… well, because it feels right. Because I want to. You make me want to become something greater than myself. I want to excel. You inspire me in every act, every word, every glance. I look at you, and you’re like… like light made into flesh. […] You have no clue how beautiful you are or how brightly you shine.”  

Aww, Adrian totally became my new book boyfriend with this.

Who are you swooning over this week? Leave a link below and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment below :)