Sunday 27 January 2013

Bookish birthday

So I had birthday earlier this week, which means I can now reafer to myself as 21. I guess that puts me well into the New Adult category? Anyway, I had a wishlist full and totally dorminated by books, and I got them ALL! I seriously need some more shelves now, but I'm so happy, happy, happy! And here they are:


Divergent by Veronica Roth: I've a lot of good things about this, so I'm looking forward to read it. And I'd really want to know what all the hype is about. 

Bloodlines/The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead: After finishing Last Sacrifice last week I really wanted to read this next series, 'cause I really liked Sydney. And Adrian's there - enough said. I've actually already read Bloodlines (loved it) and I'm well into The Golden Lily now.

Inbetween by Tara Fuller: Sounded really sweet, and I'm very eager to read it. 

The Iron Legends/The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa: I loved the Iron Fey series, so of course I needed The Iron Legends! The Lost Prince is a spin-off on the series, so I'm very excited to read that.

Altered by Jennifer Rush: I think the story sounded really good and intriguing. Looking forward to read it.

I also just ordered Beautiful Disaster which should arrive in my mailbox next week. I've been undecided about it so long, but curiosity finally won over.

So this should give me some reading material for the near future, whenever I can sneak in some reading time between my homework and this annoying paper I need to do (and which I really should get back to now). 

I expect to write a review for Bloodlines some time next week, and maybe I have time to write one for The Golden Lily too. 

Have you read any of these? Are they good?

No comments:

Post a comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment below :)