Wednesday 14 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's Waiting on Wednesday is the fourt book in the Covenant series by the amazing Jennifer L. Armentrout:
Apollyon (Covenant, #4)

Alex is now 18... and nothing will ever be the same again. War is coming, and when the gods are involved, no one is safe.


I just finished Deity and Elixir a few days ago, and now I cannot wait to read Apollyon, especially not after that cliffhanger. OMG! I absolutely love this series and everything about it. Actually, I love anything by JLA!
Also I can't wait for the blurb to come up, which should be soon, according to JLA. Yay!
And how gorgeous is that cover?!


What's your WoW this week? Leave a link below, and I'll definitely check it out :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my WOW. I haven't read anything by Jennifer L Armentrout yet, but her stuff is definitely on my TBR list. Great choice!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete