Wednesday 11 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (21)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I'm waiting on:

13605723

Release date: November 2.

It's a beautiful day for a war.

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.

-oOo-

I cannot wait to read this book! Sentinel is one of my most anticipated books this year, though I'm kind of sad that it's the last book. Then there won't be more Aiden :( But I still can't wait to find out how it's all going to end. 

What are you waiting on this week? Leave a link and let me know.

10 comments:

  1. We picked the same book this week ;) I agree with you it'll be hard to let Aiden go :(( Great pick

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great pick then! :D Yes, I'm going to miss him a lot.

      Delete
  2. i need to get with the program and read a jennifer armentrout book already lol. am i the only one who hasn't? i did buy a couple of her j. lynn novels and i'm really looking forward to reading them.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, probably not the only one, but it does seem like everybody is reading her now, and with good reason. Her books are soo good. I hope you enjoy her J.Lynn books, and that you get to read her other books too :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I love this series, so I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read this series.:(
    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will now that all books are out. I just don't like to wait whole year for sequel.:) Thanks for follow, following you back.

      Delete
  5. You know, I've read most of JLA's books, but I'm waiting for this last book to come out, and then I'll read the Covenant series. I hope you read and enjoy this book! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be a very good idea! There's some evil cliffhangers in this series o_O
      Thank you, and hope you'll enjoy the series :)

      Delete