Tuesday 17 September 2013

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

To be released this fall

983318413605723

1. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead: This is probably my most anticipated book this fall. I seriously cannot wait to read it. I go into total fangirl mode goes whenever I think or hear about it.

2. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout: The last book in the series! I'm so eager to find out how it all end, though I'm sad there won't be more books after this.

1284213417736795

3. Just One Year by Gayle Forman: Just One Day made a huge impression on me, and that ending..! This book better come ASAP in my mailbox when it's released!

4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: I loved Divergent, but was honestly not overly impressed by Insurgent. I still can't wait to read Allegiant though.

12983100

5. World After by Susan Ee: I just finished reading Angelfall and I need this sequel NOW. 

Already released

1344969311988046

6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: I've read a lot of praising reviews for it and plan on reading this some time soon.

7. Pivot Point by Kasie West: If I ever get this from the library (they are sooo slow) this is on the top of my TBR pile. I can't wait.

1261441013183957

8. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa: I've had this on my shelf for so long, maybe I'll finally get to it this fall.

9. Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I've read all the books in the Lux series except this and I'll definitely have to change that. I got this one for free a week or so ago, so now I'm finally getting around to reading it. Can't wait for Dawson and Bethany's story.

17286849

10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I hope I'll get my hands on this one sometime during the fall, because it sounds really good and I've heard some very good things about it.


What is on your fall TBR list? Leave a link and let me know :)

20 comments:

  1. Nice picks. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Fangirl and Pivot Point recently. I really enjoyed them both. I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really looking forward to reading them then :)

      Delete
  3. Fangirl was a really fun read. I'm looking forward to Allegiant, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting really excited about Fangirl now! Hope I can read it soon.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed Pivot Point! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pivot Point is a must! Your library better get their act together. :-)

    Great list.

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah, love your list! I cannot wait for Just one Year, and Allegiant, and Fangirl is a most def on my TBR list too. Fingers crossed to getting them, and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great books! I love that Allegiant cover too! Wooo! I was supposed to read Pivot Point a while ago and I can't believe I haven't yet! I still need to read Angelfall and while I'm excited for Fiery Heart- I need to read Indigo Spell!

    Great list!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very pretty. I like the UK covers as much as the US. Angelfall was amazing so I think the hype is fully deserved. Ahh, The Indigo Spell was awesome. Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  8. Just One Year and Fangirl are on my list, too! I'm excited about Allegiant and World After! I hope you love The Raven Boys!

    Katy @ a blighted one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's going to be an awesome fall with all these books :D

      Delete
  9. I really want to read Pivot Point too! And Fangirl I have heard great things about so I also can't wait to read it! The Fiery Heart and Sentinel <3 Enough said! Lol!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are so right about The Fiery Heart and Sentinel! I need me some Adrian and Aiden :)

      Delete
  10. I need The Fiery Heart right now! *cries* Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All besides The Lost Prince and Shadows are on my to read list (only because I have already read them) so I cannot wait to read them. Especially Sentinel! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they were both good :) Yeah, I can't wait either! Lots of great books this fall!

      Delete