Tuesday 24 June 2014

Update!

Sooo. I've been away for a long, long time. In blogging years I think it adds up to about a decade. The reason is - well - the reason is that I haven't felt like either reading or blogging. It's only in the past couple of months I've really started reading again. And an even shorter time ago since I've felt like blogging again and that was right when I was studying for my exams. That's the other thing. In this spring I've been really busy, busy with school. But since I'm finally done with exams, I've actually got time to read and blog again.

I hope to be around a lot more now, though I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging in the future. Maybe a lot. Maybe not so much. I'll try to write whenever I can - and actually have something to say. And have some books to review. And if I can put my words in to coherent sentences - which I think is my difficult than it should be when I'm excited. I mean, earlier this spring I read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy, and my thoughts are still all mush about it, because SO MUCH LOVE! I can't even...

Anyway, I hope y'all have been good while I've been away - and been reading a lot of great books!


No comments:

Post a comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment below :)