Tuesday 25 June 2013

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've already read so many great books in 2013 that it was actually hard to choose. Also, I've gone all into contemporary this year so my list mostly contain those.


If I Stay (If I Stay #1)    Slammed (Slammed, #1)    This Girl (Slammed, #3)

1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman: This book was just.. WOW!

2. Slammed by Colleen Hoover: I loved the story, the characters and Colleen Hoover's writing.

3. This Girl by Colleen Hoover: I loooved reading Slammed from Will's POV, but also getting snippets from Will and Lake's life after Point of Retreat.

Apollyon (Covenant, #4)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)

4. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I was dying to read this book after Deity, and it did in no way disappoint me! Can't wait to read Sentinel now. 

5. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead: I actually love all the books in the series, but this is my favorite so far. I just wish November will hurry up so I can read the next book, The Fiery Heart!

6. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa: This was the first book I read this year, and I think it set the bar pretty high. I loved the world Kagawa has created, and Meghan was awesome in this book.

The Truth About ForeverSuddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1)The Fault in Our StarsEasy


7. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen: I've been wanting to read this for a long time, and I was so glad when I finally did. It was simply amazing.

8. Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase: I just finished this recently and it was such a funny and cute book. Loved it!

9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I cried so hard while reading this, but it's still one of the best books I've read.

10. Easy by Tammara Webber: This is one of my favorite NA books, I loved the story and the characters, and when I turned the last page I wished there had been much more.


What's the top ten books you've read so far this year? Leave a link to you TTT!

1 comment:

  1. Good list, I loved The Fault in Our Stars and I want to read If I Stay.

    ReplyDelete