Wednesday 27 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I'm waiting on:

Isla and the Happily Ever After
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Release date: September 17.

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.



I cannot wait to read this book! Anna and the French Kiss is my all-time favourite book, and if Isla's story is just remotely as good as Anna, I know I'll love it too. I liked the short glimpses of Isla in Anna, and I really, really liked Josh, so I think this book is bound to be amazing. And then of course, Anna and Étienne will be in it! Eeep! 
I think the cover is pretty, but I do think it's a shame that they're going to change all the covers. 

What are you waiting on this week? Leave a link below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment below :)