Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week topic is: Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most.
Recommending books are always difficult. Some books that you love others hate. Here are some books I would highly recommend, for one reason or the other, but mostly because several of them are my all-time favorites and books I just loooove.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: My absolute favorite book. If you like contemporary, Paris, a cute coming of age story or just something to make you smile, this is for you.
3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Another favorite of mine, because it has everything I'm always looking for; a clever and funny heroine, a swoon-worthy guy, an interesting premise, steamy banter and much much more.
4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa: If you like fairies this is the book for you, it's the best book featuring fairies I've ever read, plus Kagawa writes exceptionally.
5. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Greek Mythology? Then you're in for a treat with JLA's Covenant series.
6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: This is a great book, the universe Clare has created is a mix of some the familiar elements and new, unique ones. The characters are awesome and the writing is just as good.
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: One of my favorite classics, and if you haven't yet met Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy you're missing out.
8. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness: This is a whole new spin to vampires and witches, and I love how Harkness weaves history, vampires, witches, mystery and other amazing things together.
9. Easy by Tammara Webber: So far this is my favorite New Adult (contemporary) book. The story and charachters are great, and it's one of those books I wish would never end, because I could read about the characters all day.
Which books would you recommend? Leave a link below and let me know!