Wednesday 21 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (5)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting for:
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
 
If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?
The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.
Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.
Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

I've been waiting for this since I read the last page of Clockwork Prince almost a year ago, and there's is still such a long time till March 19. And while I'm dying to read this, and also a bit worried about reading it, because I really can't see how it can possibly end happily.. I think that however it will end, and whoever Tessa chooses, the ending will be bittersweet, maybe even sad. And I don't think I'll be ready for that, or that I'll want to read that, but on the other hand I need to know what happens next for Tessa, Will and Jem. *sigh*

But enough whinning.. What are your WoW this week? Leave a link below, and I'll be sure to check it out :)

6 comments:

  1. Definitely waiting on it too :))

    I just followed you on GFC!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Mortal Instruments Series but I'm not a huge fan of this one. Maybe I'll have to make a second attempt at it. xD New follower via GFC. Would love it if you could return the favor! :D

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like TMI better as well, but I think TID has an interesting setting and great characters.
      Sure I will :)

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing pick! I am dying to read this book! I need to know how it is all going to end!!!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete