Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013.
2013 offers a lot of great books, which I'm eagerly anticipating. Most of them are sequels, that I just can't wait to get my hands on, but there's some new ones as well, that I'm very excited to dive into.
1. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout: After the ending in Deity and Elixir, I simply cannot wait to read this. April.
2. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I can't get enough of Katy and Daemon, and though I haven't (obviously) read Opal yet, I'm already excited for the fourth book. And it's going to be in dual pov! Eeep! Summer.
3. Obsession by J. Lynn: Okay, so I'm just really looking forward to any book by JLA, and this is no exception, 'cause it's set in the same world as the Lux series, and it's an adult novel! March.
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: This is a very anticipated book, for I dying to know how it's all going to end. March.
5. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris: I loved Unravelling and it really left off on a cliffhanger, so can't wait to read this sequel. April.
6. Unchained by J. Lynn: This was actually supposed to be released this year, so I was crestfallen, when JLA announced it was pushed back to September 2013. But then I have another book to look forward to next year. September.
7. The Collector by Victoria Scott: I only recently discovered this book, but it sounds really good, so this has become yet another anticipated book for 2013. April.
8. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith: This book sounds like such a sweet read, and when I saw it I immediately added it to my TBR list. I think I'm going to read more contemporary books in 2013. April.
The last ones I'm not sure are going to be released next year, but they are rumored for release:
9. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout: JLA said in an annoucement for another book that the Covenant series would end in Fall 2013, so I hope that means Sentinel will be released next year, and I cannot wait for that, although it's going to be a little sad with it being the last one in the series.
10. Book 3 in the All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness: I think this might be relased next year, but I'm not all sure. But I do know I'm looking forward to reading it!
Wow, there's a lot of books coming out in March and April! I think I better start saving up.
What are your top ten most anticipated books for 2013? Leave a link below, and I check it out :)