Friday 27 June 2014

If I Stay trailer

Some time ago I watched the first trailer for the movie adaptation of Gayle Forman's If I Stay. I've been very nervous about this movie, since the book is one of my all-time favorites. But as soon as I saw it, I got so excited! Everything seems so right and I love all the actors for their different characters. And this is to date the only movie trailer that has ever made me cry. I've seen it several times now, and it has made me cry every single time.
The only thing I'm really, really bummed about is that the movie won't be in the cinema here in Denmark. So I'll have to wait for the dvd before I can even watch it. I thought it was bad enough that they never even showed Vampire Academy, which I had been excited about too, but this...! C'mon what's wrong with them?! Guess I'll just have to be patienced then.

Have you seen the trailer yet? What did you think about it?


3 comments:

  1. The movie looks good and I loved the book, but Adam isn't exactly how I pictured him. That sucks you won't get this in theaters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. It makes me teary eyed as well.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it really do! He wasn't how I imagined him either, but then again actors seldom look how I imagine them in the books. I've warmed up to him though.
      Yeah, the wait is even longer then :(
      Haha, good to know I'm not the only one ;)

      Delete