Wednesday 17 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I'm waiting on:
This Girl: A Novel
This Girl by Colleen Hoover
Release date (ebook): April 30.
Release date (paperback): August 13.

There are two sides to every love story. Now hear Will’s.

Colleen Hoover’s New York Times bestselling Slammed series has brought countless readers to their knees with a whirlwind of love, passion, and heartache. Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. As much as Layken relishes their new life together, she finds herself wanting to know everything there is to know about her husband, even though Will makes it clear he prefers to keep the painful memories of the past where they belong. Still, he can’t resist his wife’s pleas and so he begins to untangle his side of the story, revealing for the first time his most intimate feelings and thoughts, retelling both the good and bad moments, and sharing a few shocking confessions of his own from the time when they first met.

In This Girl, Will tells the story of their complicated relationship from hispoint of view. Their future rests on how well they deal with the past in this final installment of the beloved Slammed series.




I only just read Slammed and Point of Retreat this past weekend, but I butterflying love them! Now I can't wait to read Will's side of the story and maybe get a glimpse of what happens after Point of Retreat. Also, I love the cover, and how it's a mix of the two previous books, but still very much it's own. The only thing I don't like about it is that the paperback (which I'll be buying) won't be released until August 13. Whaaat is that?? Why is it released so long after the ebook? 
Once again, I'll have to go find some patience.

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard about this series, but after your post I am definitely going to check them!
    Love your blog, keep going! =)
    Here is my blog if you want to check it out
    http://livinginourownstory.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's an amazing series. I hope you'll like it.
      Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. LOL! I butterflying can't wait for this book!! So excited! Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete